Much like the tradition of setting your clocks back (or is it ahead?) and changing the batteries in the fire beeper thingy, spring is a time to maintain your property. This includes pumping your septi…Read More
Delaware is a unique state. Despite being the first state in the union, it never quite saw the extreme growth that the other colonies experienced, instead being characterized by lots of small towns closely connected throughout its various counties.
Sussex County is one such area, and it has the distinction of being the “first county of the first state.” Although Delaware never developed any giant cities with looming skyscrapers and hours of gridlocked traffic, that’s exactly the way we like it, and at Willey & Co, we’ve traveled all over the cities in Sussex, providing clients with our quality septic system services, leaving them with a smile on their face.
We ourselves are located in Sussex County, our offices headquartered in Laurel, so when you hire us, you’ll be comfortable knowing that we know the area extremely well. We have not only a sincere and authentic desire to improve the lives of our fellow Delaware residents, we also have an extensive knowledge about how local factors in the region affect the services that we provide. Location is extremely important with jobs such as well drilling and irrigation, and in almost 50 years of being in business, we know everything there is to know about Sussex County.
Whether you’re right at home with us in Laurel, or farther up north at Milford, we’re happy to drive anywhere in Sussex County if our services are needed. Here are the main jobs we do:
- Septic System Installations: We have earned strong rapport with our clients because our top priority is making sure your septic system is installed with the highest expertise. A bad installation can plague your system for years to come, so we like to make sure everything is airtight, guaranteeing a septic system that will stand the test of time.
- Well Drilling: Need well drilling services? Willey & Co is the company to call. We have conducted countless well drilling jobs. While water testing is not a component of this service, we do offer it for an additional fee.
- Irrigation Installation: We can provide the components and take care of the full installation for your new irrigation system. We offer plow in irrigation services, meaning you’ll hardly even notice us while we’re installing your new system.
In addition to our three main services, here are some other things you can count on Willey & Co for:
- Septic Pumping
- Septic Repairs
- Class “H” Septic System Inspection
- Site Preparation/Grading
- Plumbing Services on Modular and Mobile Homes (including central sewer and water hookups)
- Repairs, Revitalizing, and Reconnecting Existing Wells
- Gravel Driveways
- Soil Evaluations
- Water Testing (Basic or FHA)
- Industry-Leading Parts and Service Warranties that Exceed Manufacturer Warranties
- Troubleshooting and Service Calls on All Our Services
- Irrigation Wells and Pump Systems
- Lawn Irrigation Maintenance Contracts