Dover is a city that’s rich in American history. Founded by William Penn (after whom Pennsylvania was named), Dover was home to many patriots who participated in critical moments of American history, such as the Revolutionary War. For centuries, people have gathered in the central square, still standing today, to rally, organize, or congregate. Dover was a hot spot in the Civil War, being a stop in the underground railroad.
Today, Dover is quite different from its historical self, but still in many ways the same. Dover is quite populated, being our state’s second-biggest city and state capital. We love doing jobs for people in the Dover area, and sticking around to enjoy fun locations such as downtown Dover.
Many people from Dover have come to us for our services, and we’ve gladly provided quality jobs each and every time. We’re well-equipped to do work in the Dover area. We are Delaware natives ourselves, and we have a comprehensive knowledge of the regional factors that influence the work we do. For example, we’ve drilled more than enough wells to understand the kind of terrain that’s consistent in our state, and you can bet we know the ideal watering conditions relative to Delaware’s weather, important when we’re setting up and installing irrigation systems.
Are you in the Dover and in need of a company that can take care of your septic needs? Here is a rundown of the services we offer — the very same ones that have kept us in business for almost 50 years now. Don’t hesitate to contact us if you’ve been needing any of the following services:
- Septic System Installations: We have earned strong rapport with our clients because our top priority is making sure your septic system is installed with the highest expertise. A bad installation can plague your system for years to come, so we like to make sure everything is airtight, guaranteeing a septic system that will stand the test of time.
- Well Drilling: Need well drilling services? Willey & Co is the company to call. We have conducted countless well drilling jobs. While water testing is not a component of this service, we do offer it for an additional fee.
- Irrigation Installation: We can provide the components and take care of the full installation of your new irrigation system. We offer plow in irrigation services, meaning you’ll hardly even notice us while we’re installing your new system.
In addition to our three main services, here are some other things you can count on Willey & Co for:
- Septic Pumping
- Septic Repairs
- Class “H” Septic System Inspection
- Site Preparation/Grading
- Plumbing Services on Modular and Mobile Homes (including central sewer and water hookups)
- Repairs, Revitalizing, and Reconnecting Existing Wells
- Gravel Driveways
- Soil Evaluations
- Water Testing (Basic or FHA)
- Industry-Leading Parts and Service Warranties that Exceed Manufacturer Warranties
- Troubleshooting and Service Calls on All Our Services
- Irrigation Wells and Pump Systems
- Lawn Irrigation Maintenance Contracts